Thursday, October 17, 2013

First things first

I am starting this blog because I am the wife of a sexaholic.

Throughout the years I have experienced much pain and heartache as the result of my husband's sexaholism. For years I've lived with the pain, stuffed it down inside, tried to ignore it, and pretended it didn't exist. Only to have it come back again, and again, and again.

This time is different. This time I am going to heal and stop being crazy. This time I am going to find me again.

As I've started on this journey of healing there have been many experiences and thoughts that I felt I should write down. So, for my own purposes of learning and growing and bettering myself, I am going to use this blog as a journal to document my progress.

During this process I'll refer to myself as Charity, although that is not my real name. I am seeking for the pure love of Christ, both in my own life and in my relationships with others, hence the name. Maybe someday I'll be brave enough to put my real name out there.

I hope as time goes on I can look back at these entries and see the ups and downs, learn from them, and ultimately, find victory in finding myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment